Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fabulous?


Fabulous? Or not? 
I can't say that I'm not excited for Vegas. The lights, the glitz, the getting dressed up in your tightest dress...(uhg). But I can tell you now, I may become suicidal after day 3. 

I'll keep you posted.

The Packing List:
  • 2 semi-classy Vegas-approved ensembles found here & here 
  • 2 five inch heels, 1 backup wedge
  • 1 Tao Beach approved bikini from Mikoh Swimwear.
  • 1 coverup that doesn't stain easily
  • essential rouge YSL lipstick
  • 1-2 pairs cheap sunglasses 
  • 5 hour energies
  • coconut water 
The Agenda:

1 comment:

  1. you are so right! Vegas is good only for a short time. Have fun there!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete